If you’ve been charged with a crime, or if you have reason to believe you are being investigated for a crime, contact an experienced Fresno criminal defense attorney immediately. Any conviction can potentially carry significant penalties and create a criminal record that could follow you for years. An experienced attorney can help to protect your rights at all times.
At Law Men, we fight aggressively to see that our clients are protected at every stage of the criminal trial process. Our firm will fully investigate every aspect of your case to ensure that your constitutional rights were not violated at any time. We work with a broad network of skilled professionals to review evidence and ensure that everything in your situation was handled properly. As necessary, we will challenge any evidence obtained outside of the proper protocols, enabling us to provide you with a strong and effective defense.
Our legal staff understands that being accused of a crime can be the most devastating time in your life. Having to face the criminal justice system can be frightening and overwhelming. Most individuals will never face criminal charges in their life and they have minimal knowledge and experience of how the judicial system operates. Its imperative that you seek a professional who will fight for you. Because our firm has extensive experience handling all types of criminal charges, you can feel confident that you will have the strong legal counsel necessary to adequately defend your case. We will answer all of your questions and keep you fully informed of your case every step of the way.
Finding an attorney can be a stressful process. Our firm recommends you keep these questions handy to help select the right attorney for you:
- How much experience do you have as an attorney? Our firm has been practicing Criminal Law and conducting Criminal Trials for over 20 years. We will use this experience to analyze your case for the best possible results.
- Are you a local attorney? Our office is located in downtown Fresno and we represent cases throughout Fresno, Madera, and Kings County. Our clients often schedule appointments and personally meet with us to discuss their case.
- Does your firm specialize in criminal defense? We have specialized ONLY in criminal cases for over 20 years.
- If needed, will you take my case to trial? Yes. We have tried every type of criminal case and received NOT GUILTY jury verdicts on charges including murder, rape, robbery, child molestation, assault, domestic violence, DUIs, and more.
- How much will my case cost? Not as much as you think. Our fees are reasonable and based on the individual case. To find out how much your case will cost, please call my office and make an appointment to receive your free confidential consultation.
From our Fresno office, we can help resolve legal issues throughout the central valley. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment during evenings and weekends. Contact our office today to discuss your criminal defense issues. We are committed to reaching a favorable outcome of your case and we will utilize every legal resource at our disposal toward that end. You can rest assured that you are important to us and that we will treat you with the respect you deserve.